Hey girl!! First of all I didn't know that you were even pregnant until Scrapnight last week!! Skye told me you were expecting a little girl!! How fun and exciting! Congrats!
Second, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to have to bookmark it so I can keep up with you!!
What?!... mine wasn't good enough?
ReplyDeleteOh well, it's just nice to know that you remember where your own blog page is and how to add something to it.
Hey girl!! First of all I didn't know that you were even pregnant until Scrapnight last week!! Skye told me you were expecting a little girl!! How fun and exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to have to bookmark it so I can keep up with you!!
Come scrap with us before that baby gets here!!
Dang! You could almost start telling "yo momma so fat" jokes.
ReplyDelete