We've decided while in Florida that we were going to try to do as many Floridian things as possible. One of those things was to see the different animals indigenous to the Florida area. We had great fun and Kiera LOVED looking at all the different animals. She would just watch them swim by her...SO CUTE!
Hey Christy! I didn't know you guys are spending the summer in Florida! Are you in the Tampa area? We've been there a couple of times and really liked the gulf coast. We lived in Jacksonville for 4 years and I really want to move back there permanently. Email me sometime :)
Hey Christy! I didn't know you guys are spending the summer in Florida! Are you in the Tampa area? We've been there a couple of times and really liked the gulf coast. We lived in Jacksonville for 4 years and I really want to move back there permanently. Email me sometime :)
ReplyDelete