Hmmm.... I also just realized that in the book photos she is wearing the same outfit that she was wearing in most of the videos in my last blog entry. I think that maybe I need to retire that outfit. At least for a while so that it looks like I have more clothes for my baby than just the one outfit. Yikes!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
New Gifts
My mom & dad sent Kiera a Christmas gift a little early - a new highchair. Kiera loves the colors and likes to "pet" the side while waiting to be fed. As you can see, she has some room to grow...almost can't see her little toesies! And Amy, Kiera's Aunt, never comes to see Kiera without bringing her a gift - which I tell her is a quick way to bankruptcy but she continues. This is now Kiera's favorite book...and in the video you can tell she has a favorite page as well. Enjoy!
Hmmm.... I also just realized that in the book photos she is wearing the same outfit that she was wearing in most of the videos in my last blog entry. I think that maybe I need to retire that outfit. At least for a while so that it looks like I have more clothes for my baby than just the one outfit. Yikes!





Hmmm.... I also just realized that in the book photos she is wearing the same outfit that she was wearing in most of the videos in my last blog entry. I think that maybe I need to retire that outfit. At least for a while so that it looks like I have more clothes for my baby than just the one outfit. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She's exploring, or still hungry, not sure which!!!
ReplyDelete