I think that we will hit the actual aquarium when we have a two for one coupon...or someone else decides they want to take us to the aquarium, their treat! :)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Poor man's zoo & aquarium
Paul and I wanted to take Kiera to the Aquarium here in Seattle, one of the many places to hit before we leave the west coast. Unfortunately, when we looked online for the times that aquarium was open we also found out that it was a WHOPPING 16 bucks a person! So, instead of going to the aquarium built for the rich and famous we hopped in the car, drove down to the local mall and went to Petco. It was MUCH cheaper - free! We dubbed it the poor man's aquarium but Kiera didn't seem to care either way. She had a great time checking out all the fishies, birds, rats, mice and hamsters.
I think that we will hit the actual aquarium when we have a two for one coupon...or someone else decides they want to take us to the aquarium, their treat! :)








I think that we will hit the actual aquarium when we have a two for one coupon...or someone else decides they want to take us to the aquarium, their treat! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh yeah! We take Tory to PetSmart all the time! Free zoo! Fish, birds, cats, dogs, lizards, turtles, geckos. . . she loves it! :) And, yeah, the aquarium . . . ridiculous! :)
ReplyDelete