Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby K's first

Kiera's first birthday was perfect. The place was decorated with cute little hello kitty decorations and even the yard was decorated for Kiera's birthday! We had great food, family, friends and fun - I guess that letter for that day was "f". She had a great time opening up all of her gifts and all the attention from all of her adoring fans. AND with the help of my mother I was able to make Kiera's complete no-sugar cake & frosting. Yeah! She has officially made it one entire year without sugar and hopefully will make it another one!

The only thing that went wrong was the food - I will definately not be opening up my own catering business any time soon as I would definately lose my business from over production. We had so much food leftover I was trying to send everyone home with a "sack lunch"!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment