Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3,000 miles, 8 hotels and 3 hospitals later......

We are home! It is crazy to think that we even verntured to take our 14 month old child in the car for the entire trip. I know, I know, smart people would have hopped on the plane and it would have only lasted 8 hours not 8 days. But hey, you don't fill up your diary with boring plane rides! Our last stop was in Pittsburg, PA and we got there a bit later than we thought because the freeway between our last hotel and Pittsburg had a 55 mph speed limit on it - BOOOOO! The only thing that we were able to do before Kiera's bedtime was go on their tram that went all the way up a hill and gave you a great over look of the city. Going up wasn't so bad as I couldn't see where we could fall to but going down....creeeeppppy! All I could think of was how old that puppy was and I hope that they do regular mantenience on it.

That last days drive was WONDERFUL! We enjoyed the trip but to drive up to our home, even though we didn't have any furniture to go with it (a whole other story), was great. So we are settling in and have finally unpacked the final box 2 nights ago - not too shabby, 1 week and all set up! (THANKS MOM & DAD!)

Here are some photos of Pittsburgh and once I am able to find the charger for my camera, I will take some photos of the house. The only reason I have photos of Pittsburgh is because Paul's laptop has a little spot for memory cards.

Enjoy and see ya soon! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment