Thursday, February 25, 2010

The day the videos wouldn't download

Well, I had some pretty cute videos of baby K but for some reason Blogger wouldn't upload them, so Blogger is not my best friend right now. Anyway......I decided to upload some cute pictures of my baby girl and her visit with Nana, Pop-Pop and Auntie Mi-Mi.
Kiera was in ABSOLUTE HEAVEN. Whatever baby k wanted, she got, which is the land of grand-babies isn't it? :D So, she got to lay around with her video player and watch the movie UP as much as she wanted, played with cell phones, eat CHEETOS!!!! (*sigh*), a million-bazillion hugs, and so many bubbles our carpet is very clean where all the bubbles landed.
So, needless to say, Kiera was one happy bug for a week. It was so nice to have family around. Here a few photos of their together time....wish I had the videos to accompany them.






1 comment: