Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snuggie

I usually try to wash Kiera's beloved snuggies one at a time so that she can always have one on hand. This time, it didn't go as planned. Both snuggies needed to be washed DESPERATELY, so I thought to myself, 'self, she doesn't go down for her nap for another 4 hours so that should be enough time to sneak them away from her and wash them'. Yeah, I should've known. That girl knows all. I try to distract her but she quickly realized that the snuggies were not by her side. Next thing I know, Kiera is running around looking every where yelling, "snuggie!" "snuggie!". So, I take her to the washing machine/dryer and showed her that her snuggies were being washed so that they were nice and clean but promised that they would be out soon. Well, I don't know if she didnt believe me or just wanted to keep a close on her precious snuggies (yes, almost gollum like.....) but she stood in front of that washing machine for 30 minutes! And anyone who has had a 2 year old or has babysat a 2 years old, knows that that is some serious stretching of the attention span. I was able to catch her on video and pictures. She is really the most adorable thing ever and can always bring a smile to my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment