Friday, April 01, 2011

Diapers - 0 Potty - 1

Finally little Kiera has learned how to use the potty. *round of applause please* I wanted her to be potty trained before now but my second wish of her at least being potty trained before age 3 has been fulfilled!
I tried the whole - let's try to go potty while continuing to use her diapers/pull-ups and yeah, well, that didn't work. Why go to all the work to get the diaper off when she could just stand and pee?? So, I decided to go cold turkey on the diapers; date: March 14, 2011. She had only little kid panties on with no pants and played all day that way. It only took one time of peeing down her leg that she found out she needed to use the potty - she's a bit of a princess (which we love) and HATES to be dirty. I mean the kid doesn't even like having pen marks on her hands...... Anyway - since that time she has been potty trained with only one other accident. I have to say, my baby girl is a quick learner!


1 comment:

  1. That is pretty amazing! I love this photo! :) She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete