Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Summer is here

Horray! Let the sunshine in....Let the sunshine...Let the sunshine... *whew* Flashbacks to Hair.

Anyway, today was a fantastic day, sunny, warm enough for cool pool water but not so much that we had to prune up so as to not melt away. Besides, every now and then a girl needs sometime to relax in a bathing suit, deeeeeeep in the water, making sure not to walk too fast....you girls know what I am talking about. Jigglypuff....

Every other time I have taken Kiera to the pool she grabs onto me and doesn't let go until it is time to get out of the pool. I don't know if it was the fact that she is a year older or the two 4 year olds that were with us that could already swim, that got her to venture out on her own, but I am one proud mama. I didn't get a whole lot of photos because I spent most of my time with my baby girl. Anyway, enjoy the photos and the video of her.....****too precious****

And the last photo, well, a testimony to how long we stayed in that pool - almost 4 hours. Even with a SPF70 and reapplication, it didn't cut it. Poor thing got a bit of a sun burn. Luckily, I work at Clinique and used some of the "After Sun" product and voila, no pain and the red is almost all gone in a few hours! YAY.
p.s. Clinique did not pay me for that little "commercial", although they should *wink*







1 comment:

  1. I just love that little girl!! She is so cute!
    Can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete