Monday, October 06, 2008

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Well, there it is. I am officially in my thirties! It was a fantastic birthday - I got items that I have had my eye on for years and Paul and Kiera took me out to dinner.
My sister got me a Panini Press - I think that I have had a panini sandwich every day since then. (She also gave me a card with a slight reminder that I am now 30) My mom got me the cricut - a scrapbooking cutting machine, which will allow me to make a BUNCH of cut outs, letters, words, etc. Paul got me the "Brisingr" book which I have been waiting two years to read. And Paul's parents and grandparents got me money so I went out an got some more scrapbooking stuff. It was a great way to ring in my 30th birthday!
And to top it all off, Amy & Bryce told me that they were going to give us their couches! Now my living room actually looks like a living room - as you can see below. Kiera especially loves them!
































1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE TO BRING THE CRICUT TO ONE OF MY SCRAP DAYS!!! I want to try it out and see if I want one! I've heard wonderful things about it. Do you love it?

    Oh, Happy Birthday! Sorry, I got all excited about the cricut!

    ReplyDelete