But this time she only brought me one, I put it on and then she went back to get another one for her other foot. So, this is how she ended up. Too cute.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Sock it to 'em
Kiera definitely has Paul's circulatory system because her little appendages get so cold but her core is hot like a little heater blanket. So, when we are just hanging out at the house, I like her to wear socks. But of course, she is a big girl now (just ask her, she'll tell you - if she was physically able to drive, she would) and she likes to get her own socks. The sock drawer, which is the bottom drawer, is ALWAYS in disarray and the socks are always pulled apart. So when she brings me socks she is usually pretty good at matching them up and we are good to go.
But this time she only brought me one, I put it on and then she went back to get another one for her other foot. So, this is how she ended up. Too cute.
But this time she only brought me one, I put it on and then she went back to get another one for her other foot. So, this is how she ended up. Too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment