Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where did it go?

While getting Kiera ready for bed she often needs something to play with when we are drying her off, getting her a new diaper and putting on her pjs. I usually kiss her on her nose and then her toy's nose, which cracks her up, or she likes to hug her toy. I wanted to get her being so cute with her little stuffed animal but then she whipped this one out - I don't know how she figured out how to do this but she found that she could "hide" her toy and play a game with us while she was getting her diaper changed.
This girl is going to be the class clown or quite the actor. She just loves making us laugh.


1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that as long as she is far away from her godfather, she is developing so well. I think there is a message there.

    ReplyDelete